Amy Wolstenholme's Art Blog

Monday, 10 December 2012

This is a image transfer I created by applying impasto onto my photograph then placing my photograph onto brown parcel paper, then by rubbing away the photograph with water, the image transferred onto the brown parcel paper.
Posted by Unknown at 07:22
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2012 (12)
    • ▼  December (10)
      • This is another image transferred piece, similar...
      • Another primary photograph of a rose
      • My primary photograph of a rose.
      • Photograph of part of my second multi-media expe...
      • This is another multi-media experiment I created...
      • This is a section of my multi-media experiment z...
      • This is a multi-media experiment I created using...
      • This is a piece of image transfer I created by f...
      • This is a image transfer I created by applying i...
    • ►  November (2)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Ethereal theme. Theme images by tjasam. Powered by Blogger.